Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pet Peeves

  1.  Being late-  when people are late to appointments social gatherings or their sports it is literally my biggest pet peeve. Why would you waste the time of other humans and say you will arrive at a certain place when you really won't be. It is a waste of other peoples time and disrespectful.
  2. 2.       Touching my face - Is my face your face? I do not see the appeal in touching other humans faces . you don't know where your hands have been why do you have to grab my face and rub and also touch like no that is crossing a person line.
    3.       Talking to me like I am 5 years old-  When people talk down to me just being I am younger than them truly bothers me.  I am a young adult I can handle a mature conversation and granted I am young I don’t know everything but I would appreciate to withhold the same respect as an adult.
    4.       Throwing up- why is throwing up even a thing like why does the human body do that.  It really just ruins lives.
    5.       When people constantly change songs/radio station- please settle on a song. Please don’t change the song or radio station every 5 seconds of a song.
    6.       Wicked loud music while driving- I truly can not stand when people blast their music so obnoxiously loud when driving, especially in my car.  It really gives me anxiety when driving and I can’t focus on the road.
    7.       Chief Keef’s music- chief keef Is an absolutely awful rapper that all the hoodlums of Norton listen to. You can’t even understand a single word he is saying and is such a stupid bum that shouldn’t be rich or famous.
    8.       People who need constant attention- we get it people need to be the center of attention all the time and if not they are miserable humans to be around. There is more to life than you and what you think.
    9.       Fake people- high school is where you discover your true friends and the people who pretend to be your friend. If you don’t like me don’t pretend to.
    10.   Girls- girls are literally so mean and rude to each other for absolutely  no reason and its absolutely sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment